Congratulations to our nominees to the Annual Fiji Sports Awards celebrating 2018 achievements and sporting excellence.
This Friday (March 1), the official awards night will see the announcement of the award winners. We wish our nominees all the best and say a big Vinaka Vakalevu for your continued commitment and sacrifice for our sport and our Fiji.
From Fiji Swimming, representing our National Federation and are pictured here at the nominees night on Friday, Feb 22nd are 7 of our 8 nominees.
Left – Right:
- Technical Official of the Year: Trisa Cheer-Dunn
- Young Female Swimmer of the Year: Moana Wind
- Organization of the Year: Fiji Swimming (represented by FS Treasurer Lucy Erasito)
- Young Male Athlete of the Year: Temafa Yalimaiwai (also represented by Lucy Erasito)
- Male Athlete of the Year: Herbert Rabua
- Female Athlete of the Year: Matelita Buadromo
- Coach of the Year: Sharon Smith
- Team of the Year: Dolphins Swim Club (represented by club president Shane Brodie
Congratulations to all our nominees. We wish them the very best of luck this Friday.
Story by: Fiji Swimming 25/02/2019